Monday, September 03, 2007

Camping!

This past weekend i went camping with the Juricks, Harts (no Andrew), and my family so my mom could finish the MD part of the Appellation trail. Only Mrs. Kathy, Mrs. Penny, and my mom did the trail. The families did various activities. On Saturday, Cherise and I went hiking with some of her friends at Cunningham falls. We hiked up the falls. The whole thing was a little over 3mi. That night we went to an ice cream social/scales and tails/movie night. The scales and tails was really cool. they had an owl Sunday we went to the lake/beach. There were hundreds of Hispanics there! It was really rare when we saw another white person. The Latino ppl are very... friendly... Anyways it was interesting.

I had a really good time camping. I have a lot of stories but it would be to much to write. so ttyl!

p.s
I'll put an update of my thumb soon..

1 comment:

Nono said...

Yeah your back!! i missed you guys sunday